Wolf pelts are a skinnable item harvested from dead wolves, but they have no alchemical value whatsoever. Geralt does not need the wolf bestiary entry to harvest wolf pelts from their remains. They can be sold or traded.
- Murky Waters
- Jean-Pierre wants ten pelts for The Wolf Contract.
- Morenn asks for a wolf pelt before agreeing to show Geralt where little dryads come from.
- The Murky Waters healer will buy them.
- Kalkstein will purchase wolf pelts.
- The Alchemist in the Trade Quarter will buy them.
- Sabrina Glevissig buys them in "The Price of Neutrality".