Wolf's aloe leaves are a plant native to Kaer Morhen valley, more commonly found as a potted plant.
- The Druid's Herbarium
- Plants of Barren Lands
- You can obtain this journal entry by giving food to one of the old women in the Outskirts.
- Wolf's aloe is always found as a potted plant in The Witcher. These plants are found:
- Blacksmith's house in Temple Quarter (the most prolific specimen in the game, it grows eight leaves at once).
- Angus' house.
- Kalkstein's place in Temple Quarter (disappears in Chapter III).
- Kalkstein's laboratory in Old Vizima.
- Field hospital in Old Vizima.
- Scoia'tael hideout in Old Vizima.
- Executioner's tower in Old Vizima.
- In "The Price of Neutrality" premium module, it grows wild.
This plant is required, along with green mold and white myrtle petals, for the tattoo removal spell which can be performed by Triss or Síle in Chapter I, or by Philippa Eilhart in Chapter II. It can be purchased from Anezka in Lobinden, Myron in the Kaedweni camp, Marcus or The Incredible Lockhart in Loc Muinne.