- Deal with all the problems at the Coronata Vineyard.
- [Optional] Read the note you found at Coronata.
- Inform Liam that you've resolved all his problems and help him take control of Belgaard.
Journal entry Edit
Wine is important - this we all know. Yet in Toussaint wine is sacred. When Geralt found himself embroiled in a dispute between two great winemaking families, represented by Matilda Vermentino and Liam de Coronata, he knew he was treading on shaky ground... Nonetheless, he took a side, resolving to help Liam deal with the problems at his vineyard.
Luckily, Geralt had faced and handily overcome far greater adversity in the past. So he easily solved the troubles plaguing Coronata. He then headed off to find Liam, expecting gratitude and a sizeable purse.
If Geralt ends the feud between Liam and Matilda:
- The circumstances changed as quickly as a wildfire might dash through a vineyard in a drought. Geralt soon discovered that a third party was behind the problems at Coronata and Vermentino. He shared this news with the vineyards' owners. Prodded by the ducal clerk, they accepted their continuing feud made little sense and agreed to form a consortium.
If Geralt helps both before completing Wine Wars: The Deus in the Machina.
- Yet Liam was not alone in requiring the witcher's aid. When Matilda Vermentino approached him for help, Geralt could not bring himself to turn her down. Surprisingly, once the two vineyards' problems had been resolved, Matilda and Liam decided to form a consortium to conquer all their competitors on the Toussaint wine market.