Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wild Hunt investigator's notes is a book that contains notes from years of research into Wild Hunt. It is found in the dwarven catacombs in Vergen (on a corpse with candles lit near it, behind the breakable wall)
- Notes of a Hunt researcher
- I spent all my life researching the Wild Hunt and without false modesty I can say I read everything that exists on the subject. Furthermore, I saw the wraith gallopade with my own eyes three times. I managed to perform quick measurements on the second and third sighting and I actually examined the observational material in detail. Based on my knowledge and experience I came to a crushing conclusion: I am certain that there is a terrifying, alien force behind the hunt. A mind completely mad, yet still a mind, not pure chaos. I firmly note that the wraith raiders are someone's or something's, emissaries and their deeds are governed by a Plan.
- The author of this book is Morten Collis.
- The Hunt is not necessarily the omen of war. It may be pure coincidence: the Hunt always arrives in winter, and most campaigns begin in spring.
- The Hunt moves from North to South because the cavalcade slips into the world at the North Pole.
- The Hunt appears when the Orkan Nebula is in the Eastern sky.
- Collis favours the slave theory of the Hunt.
- Mages refuse to speak of the wild hunt because it's connected with forbidden mind magic (impedes mental function).