The petals of the white myrtle flower, a common field plant with big white flowers, are used in alchemy. It is apparently an imported herb and is an excellent wine base.
- Field Plants
- Abigail tells Geralt about white myrtle petals during Of Monsters and Men quest.
- You can obtain this journal entry by giving food to one of the old women in the Outskirts.
This plant is required, along with green mold and wolf's aloe leaves, for the tattoo removal spell which can be performed by Triss in Chapter I, or Síle in Chapter II. Merchants who sell white myrtle include:
- Anezka in Lobinden
- Vilmos Bartok in Flotsam
- Mottle outside Vergen
- Sambor in the camp followers' encampment
- Myron in the Kaedweni camp
- Relic peddler in the Kaedweni camp
- Felicia Cori in Vergen or Loc Muinne
- The Incredible Lockhart in Loc Muinne
- Marcus in Loc Muinne