Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
White Orchard is a well-to-do village famous for its fruit orchards, whose boughs burst out white blossoms come spring. There is a Nilfgaardian garrison Headquartered in the Northwest point of the region near the mouth of the river, led by Captain Peter Saar Gwynleve. In addition to the merchants listed below there are also six Places of Power. Two are for Quen and one for each of the other Signs.
When initially entered, the area contains Edit
- an Innkeeper (who does not play Gwent, but does have Gwent cards for sale)
- an Armorer (who may or may not offer discounted goods, depending on your later choices)
- a Merchant (who may or may not offer discounted goods, depending on your earlier choices)
As the area is explored, the following vendors can be unlocked Edit
- Blacksmith: will unlock as part of a quest
- Tomira (Herbalist): will unlock as part of a quest
- Merchant: will unlock at the western "Abandoned Site" when it is cleared
- Herbalist: will unlock at the southern "Abandoned Site" when it is cleared
- Depending on your choices, in end of the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt the controlling force of this region will be Redania (Dijkstra/Radovid),Temeria (Ciri Empress/Emhyr-Roche)or Nilfgaard (Ciri Witcheress/Emhyr).
|Regions in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt|
|White Orchard • Royal Palace in Vizima • Pontar (Velen - Novigrad - Gustfields) • The Skellige Isles • Kaer Morhen|
|Isle of Mists • Ddiddiwedht Desert • Ice Plains • Tir ná Lia|
|The Duchy of Toussaint|