White Orchard is a well-to-do village famous for its fruit orchards, whose boughs burst out white blossoms come spring. There is a Nilfgaardian Garrison headquartered in the northwest point of the region near the mouth of the river, led by Captain Peter Saar Gwynleve. In addition to the merchants listed below there are also six Places of Power. Two are for Quen and one for each of the other Signs.
- Elsa (who does not play Gwent, but does have Gwent cards for sale)
- Willis (note that, depending on choices, they may disappear at the end of the game)
- Tomira (will unlock as part of a quest)
- Merchant: will unlock at the western "Abandoned Site" when it is cleared
- Herbalist: will unlock at the southern "Abandoned Site" when it is cleared
- Depending on your choices in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, the final controlling force of this region will either be Redania (under Dijkstra or Radovid) or Temeria (as a vassal state under Emhyr or Empress Ciri).
- In particular, if Temeria is restored, Lord Dagborg will rule over this region.
|Regions in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt|
|White Orchard • Royal Palace in Vizima • Pontar (Velen - Novigrad - Gustfields) • The Skellige Isles • Kaer Morhen|
|Isle of Mists • Ddiddiwedht Desert • Ice Plains • Tir ná Lia|
|The Duchy of Toussaint|