These mini-mods were created to allow the player access to Werewolf fur while playing a good guy in the game and letting Vincent live. This without having to use the Witcher save game editor found here.
Werewolf Fur — Quest Altering Mod Edit
- This mod will not work for save games before installation. This was tested personally. It only works when you install and create a new game.
- Put both files in the DATA\OVERRIDE directory. If there is no OVERRIDE directory, just create one.
- You can download the mod here. - broken link
Werewolf Fur — Vendor Altering Mod Edit
This mod will alter the healer in Chapter IV (this is a default healer or Abigail if you let her live earlier). So she will have one (1) Werewolf Fur in stock. Yet not for free, it will cost you 1000 .
- This mod will work for saved games before installation. But only if you have not opened the vendor window of the healer in Chapter IV or Abigail yet.
- Extract the .rar into your \DATA directory.
- You can download the mod here. - file no longer exists
Tools used for the vendor altering mod:
- These mods are provided "as-is", without any implied warranties. You may use them at your own risk and the Witcher Wiki bears no responsibility for availability.
- The FCR mod contains a werewolf fur mod.