This is a Walkthrough for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Goals and coverageEdit
- Additional goals may be added in the future.
|1||Complete all main quests.||Kaer Morhen|
Lilac and Gooseberries
The Beast of White Orchard
The Incident at White Orchard
|2||Complete all side quests.||Twisted Firestarter|
Missing in Action
A Frying Pan, Spick and Span
On Death's Bed
|3||Learn all diagrams (crafting).||Learned 33 diagrams.|
|4||Learn all recipes (alchemy).||Learned 16 recipes.|
|5||Equip Geralt with the best weapons and armor.||Equipped a Velen Longsword|
|4||Get a lot of Crowns.||Got at least 334 and at most 391 Crowns.|
The game makes "checkpoint" save games automatically after completion of an objective. When there are more than 3 of those checkpoints the oldest will be deleted, so make a "manual save slot" save game every now and then.
If you record with each save game the number of the last step you completed and the walkthrough version that you used to create it you can see if a save game is outdated or if it can be reused in a later release of the walkthrough. This is an example of how that can be done.
Minimum and maximumEdit
Due to random events in the game the exact results of at least some steps will be quite unpredictable. What we've done in such a situation is document the minimum and the maximum value. The notation consists of 2 numbers, separated by "..". The first value is the minimum and the last the maximum.
- Part 1 The quest Kaer Morhen
- Part 2 The quest Lilac and Gooseberries
- Part 3 The quest The Beast of White Orchard
- Part 4 The quests A Frying Pan, Spick and Span and Twisted Firestarter
- Part 5 The quests Missing in Action and On Death's Bed
- Part 6 The quests The Beast of White Orchard (cont.), Lilac and Gooseberries (cont.) and The Incident at White Orchard