Waiting for Goe and Doh is a treasure hunt quest in the Blood and Wine expansion.
Journal entry Edit
- While unheroically roaming the backcountry that was the Champs-Désolés, our heroic witcher came upon an encampment overrun by monsters. The beasts were feeding on the remains of the camp's former inhabitants. Geralt dispatched the bloodthirsty filth, then, prompted by curiosity, searched the camp. He found an interesting letter.
- The bandits had previously ambushed a group of scholars returning from an expedition to the Caroberta Woods. They got their just deserts soon after, when their boat, laden with loot, sank. It now rested somewhere at the bottom of the Sansretour River.
- Combining work with pleasure, Geralt plunged into the relaxing, refreshing waters of the Sansretour. He quickly found the sunken boat and emptied the treasure chest hidden within it.
- Read the letter containing orders.
- Search for the sunken boat.
- The name of the quest is a reference to the play Waiting for Godot (pronounced God-oh).