In 1271, the city was under quarantine because of the Catriona plague and with a swamp cemetery long forgotten, the cemetery inside Vizima's walls was where the dead were buried with the exception of plague victims that had to be burned outside St. Lebioda's Hospital.
Associated quests Edit
- A Gravedigger's Gratitude
- A Restless Ghost
- Following the Thread
- Six Feet Under
- The Source
- Vizima Confidential
- Within the walls of Vizima there is a cemetery. It is currently closed due to a ghoul plague.
- There is a crypt in the cemetery, as well as a small, hexagonal ruin that appears to have once been a temple or chapel. The gravestones look neglected, and there are signs of the undead everywhere. It seems the necropolis has not been used in a while.
Major Landmarks Edit
- In the "Side Effects" premium module, there is no crypt in the cemetery.
- There is a thug's corpse near the crypt which contains some white roses, which can be used later for The Green March.