Vimme Vivaldi was a dwarven banker who resided in Novigrad, and a friend of halfling Dainty Biberveldt. He appears in the short story "Eternal Flame" with Sword of Destiny collection.
Vimme runs the bank situated in Novigrad's Hierarch Square. Geralt can use services to exchange currencies or borrow a loan. The dwarf is also an experienced player of Gwent, the card game, with an enviable deck which includes the "Vesemir" card.
Exchange rates Edit
- The rate of exchange for orens to crowns is one-to-one
- The rate of exchange for florens to crowns is one-to-three
Journal Entry Edit
- The dwarves have been in the banking business since the legendary King Desmond of Temeria was just a snot-nosed brat in short trousers asking for me "yam" with his "bwed." Since then, the prominent dwarven banking families – the Giancardis, the Vivaldis and the Cianfanellis – have only expanded their services, establishing branches in all the larger cities of the North.
- Vimme Vivaldi carried the torch of this venerable tradition into modern times, growing the Novigrad branch of his family's bank until it was the largest in the city. Geralt and I met him over a dozen years before our story begins and had always appreciated his honesty and acumen.
- The latter he gave further proof of during the time in which our story takes place, for his bank remained profitable even in the face of growing nonhuman oppression.