At 16 years of age Ves was a beautiful young girl. Therefore during the annihilation of her village, she was spared and abducted by a Scoia'tael commando because their leader had taken a shine to her. For a couple of years she was held prisoner by the Scoia'tael. Eventually, Ves was freed by Vernon Roche, with the assistance of the Blue Stripes soldiers. After noticing her potential, Roche convinced her to enlist with the Blue Stripes unit.
- The fair-haired Ves stood apart from the rest of Vernon Roche's unit, and not only in that she was the only woman in an elite formation of hardened cutthroats and swashbucklers. Her girlish face and shapely body would stand out even if a uniform did emphasize them. For there is something in soldier women that attract a man's gaze, and Ves was no exception. The reader should not, however, be mislead by this description - one does not earn a Blue Stripes membership with good looks, but with skill, determination and, at times, ruthlessness. Anyone disregarding Ves would pay dearly for misjudging this young woman.
- Because of her gender, Ves would sometimes receive assignments where her beauty was more important than her combat abilities and efficiency. Roche had used Ves as his trump card more than once.
- Ves had a steady hand and sure eye, making her the best sharpshooter in the unit. Not many could match her at throwing knives either.
Associated Quests Edit
- A Rough Landing
- Hung Over
- Death to the Traitor!
- Ave Henselt!
- Where is Triss Merigold? (Iorveth path)
- Depending on the player's choices, Geralt can sleep with Ves in chapter II.
- Although having hard time with Scoia'tael, Ves doesn't hold a grudge against non-humans and treats every criminal the same way despite their race.
- She is the one who kills Geralt if he decides to mess up with Roche in the Dungeons.