Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The main features of the system are:
- Everyone starts with 100 honor points, but from there it can go down or up.
- If you have 90 honor points or more, the game gives no penalties (or bonuses) to the ranking point gain. If you have less than 90 honor points, the normal penalties apply.
- If you reject a non-training challenge, you lose some honor points
- for a challenge from a higher-level player: – 0
- for a challenge from an equal-level player: – 2
- for a challenge from a player 1 level lower: – 3
- for a challenge from a player 2 levels lower: – 4
- for a challenge from a player 3 levels lower: – 5
- If you challenge someone and this challenge results in a duel, you can win or lose honor points (regardless who wins the duel)
- If you challenged and fought against someone 3 levels lower: – 4
- If you challenged and fought against someone 2 levels lower: – 3
- If you challenged and fought against someone 1 levels lower: – 2
- If you fought someone on your own level:
- If your honor is lower than 100 points: + 2
- If your honor is equal to 100 points or higher: + 0
- If you challenged and fought against someone 1 level higher: + 4
- If you challenged and fought against someone 2 levels higher: + 5
- If you challenged and fought against someone 3 levels higher: + 6
- Your total of honor points changes daily (this is calculated when you log in, so the posted honor points for players who have been inactive for a period of time might be inaccurate):
- If your total honor points are lower than 100: + 2 / day
- If your total honor points are higher than 100: – 2 / day