Verbena is a common flowering plant. Perhaps common in general, but not in the game. There it grows outside St. Lebioda's Hospital, and near the Druids' grove and Golem burial ground only. It is said to be also known as Vervain in Bullsville.
- Plants of Barren Lands
- The Druid's Herbarium
- This is one of the possible entries acquired from the Old Women in the Outskirts in exchange for food during Chapter I.
- One of many "Old peasant women" in Murky Waters will give Geralt entries for Verbena, hop umbels, and finally bryonia in exchange for "something sweet" (Candy and Sugardolls work) or 80 each time.
While this plant grows wild and is quite abundant, it can also be purchased from various merchants including:
- Anezka in Lobinden
- Vilmos Bartok in Flotsam
- Mottle outside Vergen
- Sambor in the camp followers' encampment
- Myron in the Kaedweni camp
- Relic peddler in the Kaedweni camp
- Felicia Cori in Vergen or Loc Muinne
- The Incredible Lockhart in Loc Muinne
- Marcus in Loc Muinne