One of many main story quests in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal entry Edit
- Traveling via Geralt's most beloved means of transport, teleportation, Yennefer reached Kaer Morhen first - and immediately started bossing everyone around. Not only did she divvy out chores to the witchers like a schoolmarm whipping lazy pupils into order, she also refused to reveal any details of her plans. Though Geralt was not exactly charmed by this behavior, he knew he had to help her - for Ciri's sake.
- Yennefer and the witchers' hard work paid off. After long hours of painstaking labor, after Geralt had held back his disgust and disturbing childhood memories to administer painful treatments to Uma, finally, at long last, the curse was lifted. This gave them answers to the questions that had troubled them for so long - and posed a host of new ones as well...
- Gather the necessary ingredients and brew the Decoctions of the Grasses
- Brew the Decoctions of the Grasses
- Bring Yennefer the potions