Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
One of many main story quests in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal entry Edit
- Traveling via Geralt's most beloved means of transport, teleportation, Yennefer reached Kaer Morhen first - and immediately started bossing everyone around. Not only did she divvy out chores to the witchers like a schoolmarm whipping lazy pupils into order, she also refused to reveal any details of her plans. Though Geralt was not exactly charmed by this behavior, he knew he had to help her - for Ciri's sake.
- Yennefer and the witchers' hard work paid off. After long hours of painstaking labor, after Geralt had held back his disgust and disturbing childhood memories to administer painful treatments to Uma, finally, at long last, the curse was lifted. This gave them answers to the questions that had troubled them for so long - and posed a host of new ones as well...
- Gather the necessary ingredients and brew the Decoctions of the Grasses
- Brew the Decoctions of the Grasses
- Bring Yennefer the potions
- The quest title is Elder Speech and means "Goodbye, beauty".
- One of the stories to tell Yennefer is about Dandelion buying the sword. This event took place in the The Season of Storms.
- There is some deleted content relating to this quest. Lambert brings in some food while Yennefer is maintaining the spell on Uma. Yennefer tasks Geralt with cooking her a meal, as she cannot leave Uma's side. She requests an omelette with pepper, mushrooms and onions. Geralt must then proceed to the kitchen and loot the container that Lambert brought in to obtain the ingredients. He then adds ingredients to the frying pan and cooks. If the wrong ingredients are added, the resulting product is a charred inedible mass, and Geralt comments that he can't serve this to Yennefer. Otherwise, if the food turns out fine, it can be brought to Yennefer and Geralt feeds her.
The above scene only occurs if Yennefer was romanced. If Triss was romanced, Yennefer asks Vesemir to cook for her instead.