Hi there! Edit
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Preferred editing style Please keep any foreign language links at the end of the documents, after the categories.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Game widow 17:21, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
Minor edits Edit
Minor but useful :) -- and it's just a template Game widow 15:25, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
Do you by any chance have a picture of the monsterbook itself ? that would be great to add :) Game widow 17:39, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
Coats of arms Edit
Hi! Please don't upload anymore of those coats of arms, i have all the images and mine have transparent backgrounds :) thanks anyway! Game widow 17:33, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
I couldn't find them in the wiki. Or do you mean: you have them but they are not uploaded? ;-D I still have a few left which I can't relate to a name or organisation, Petra Silie 18:11, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
- You can always ask me. :) Ausir 19:06, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
- i'll upload what i have right now :) then you'll know what i have Game widow 19:36, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
- done :) -- and flags are in the Flags category
Thanks, looks great :-) Petra Silie 21:17, 6 February 2009 (UTC)