Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
At the Live streaming video conference happened on January 26, CD Projekt announced the release of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings for Xbox 360, available worldwide on April 17, 2012. Pre ordering is already available with lots of bonus content.
The Witcher 2 Xboz 360 version will be out in two editions: Enhanced Edition and Dark Edition.
The Enhanced Edition is the basic and cheapest box. It will contain 2 DVDs of the game, the official soundtrack music CD, the "Making Of" DVD, game manual book and questguide book and a few other things. The Dark Edition is the richest and the most expensive: together with the 3 DVDs, the game manual and guide books and the muci CD already mentioned, it will contain a lot of bonus content, like a new revamped versi…Read more >
On November 21st, CD Projekt RED announced the release of a new patch 2.1 for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, available as an automatic download from the launcher of the game. Remember to register your game or login if you already have and existing account. This patch adds a few small changes in the command configuration and the camera FOV as well.
So far some users have reported issues with installing or running the game after this patch. Some possible suggestions to solve the problems:
- * Make sure you have updated Microsoft NETFramework 4.0 to the latest version, or download it manually. Reboot the PC.
- * Download patch 2.1 manually from the Official Site. Right-click on it and the "run as administrator" (Vista and Win7). With Windows XP, m…
CD Projekt RED has just announced the partnership with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, to bring The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings on Xbox 360 to North America.
Release of the game is expected to be in Q1 2012.
Here's an excerpt from the press article:
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, and CD Projekt RED, developers of the blockbuster Witcher franchise of video games, announced a distribution agreement for the upcoming Xbox 360 release of “The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings” in North America.
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment will distribute “The Witcher 2” on Xbox 360, contributing sales and marketing resources.
- The console version of “The Witcher 2” is an adaptation of the hit RPG fantasy game on PC.
- “We have added significant e…
CDP RED has just announced the date of the conference in a newsletter: the Fall Conference is going to be on Sept 22nd at 4:00 pm GMT (6:00 pm in Warsaw) - live on Ustream.
The conference will be shared with GoG.com announcing some news and developments for the future.
As scheduled, CDP RED will talk about:
- PC Version 2.0 - coming on Sept 29th
- Dark Mode and Arena - both included in patch 2.0
- Upcoming Xbox 360 version
you can watch the live video on: Ustream, GOG.com and Facebook.Read more >