Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On August 10 2011 hotfix 1.35 for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings has been released. More information is available on official website.
- We have just released a Hotfix addressing certain issues that might have been caused by the Patch 1.3. Major problems addressed by this hotfix include: shadows not being displayed correctly in 3D Vision and Steam achievements not being registered. Full list of changes and more information about the hotfix itself can be found here.
Here is the full list of changes:
- Issue with shadows in 3D Vision mode has been resolved.
- Screenshots to savegames made in 3D Vision are now visible in load menu.
- Issue with Steam achievements not being registered has been resolved.
- Blood texture glitches in game with ubersampling option turned on have been fixed.
- Pocket item counter is properly updated after picking up an item which is already selected.
- Issue with ingredient counter when brewing multiple Thunderbolt potions has been resolved.
- Finished “Scent of incense”, Act 1 quest is no longer marked as failed when entering Loredo’s residence at the end of Chapter 1.
- Corrections have been made in the greater mutagen drop rate.
- Deleting savegames after entering memories and flashbacks menu no longer causes “Loading available flashbacks” message to appear.
- Game exe files are no longer treated as a threat by popular antivirus software.
- Patching the game automatically right after installation no longer causes Launcher.exe error on Windows XP systems.
- Game installation folder is not recognized if diacritic signs were used in folder name on Windows which doesn’t support them. Patch now properly informs about the cause of the problem.
- Names of two scientists in Flotsam have been corrected.
- Storage chest description have been corrected.
- Description of Mahakaman Rune Sihill imported from The Witcher savegame have been corrected.