Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Just after the midnight premiere of the game in Europe, the first patch for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings has already been released. Here's the list of changes:
- Several major balance fixes (economy and fight)
- On screen fixes (items descriptions, journal etc)
- Audio mix fixes
- Several audio areas, music, cutscene fixes and added better sounds
- Many UI fixes (functional, smoother and more user friendly ex. inventory items selection)
- Many fixes to quests, quests markers
- Visual fixes to fade outs, blackscreens in scenes, cutscenes
- Many community fixes - work, npc’s life
- Big opponents fights balance and fixes
- Many cutscenes fixes - animations, items, lipsync
- Gamepad fixes - playing gamepad is now much better
- Camera fixes - collisions with objects, collisions with npc’s, combat camera improvements
- Some hair physics fixes
- Minor QTE fixes
- Several locations fixes - objects collisions, environments improvements, lights, effects
- Crafting, shops, alchemy improvements
- Added new autosaves in important places (ex. before fight with Letho, Arachas, Draug)
- Some random crashes fixes
- Dice poker improvements - logic bugs fixes
The patch will download automatically when you start your game.