CD Projekt Red announced yesterday that they are finishing up work on the next major patch to be released to all platforms. Keep up to date on the Witcher 3 at CD Projekt Red's news feed It's very large and will include some key changes:
- A new, alternative (optional) mov
- ement response mode for Geralt.
- A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player's map.
- Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
- Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
- Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory.
- Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be "pinned", meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
- Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
- A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
- Various improvements to horse behavior.
Unfortunately, as a result of all the work being put into the new patch there will be no new free DLC published this week.