The most recent patch 1.07 is now live, available on Steam, GOG and from the CD Projekt Red website. At a hefty 7.0 GB it's a huge patch with a number of changes and bug fixes including:
- Introduces an alternative movement style for Geralt. To enable, go to the Gameplay\Movement Response submenu.
- Adds a stash for player convenience. Players can now store loot in their stash, access to which is available in different parts of the world. Stash locations are marked on the map.
- All crafting components and alchemy ingredients now weigh nothing.
- Improves overall game performance.
- Introduces a number of improvements to overall game stability.
- Adds a Books tab to the Inventory panel. Also adds a feature whereby read and unread books are marked differently in the Inventory panel.
- Introduces a pinning feature for formulae and diagrams. Ingredients and components for pinned formulae/diagrams are highlighted in the shop view. This should greatly facilitate the purchase of currently needed elements.
- Introduces a feature whereby currently equipped items are highlighted in the Repair panel, facilitating prioritization of items needing repair.
- The list of all available DLC packages is now displayed in the Main Menu/Options/Downloadable Content submenu for better clarity.
- Enabled additional settings that decreases the hair and fur image quality slightly, without compromising its general appearance, to optimize HairWorks on a wider range of hardware.
- Ton of bug fixes
The full change log can be found here
Free DLC #14
Also released is the new free DLC which is just an alternate look for Ciri, nothing too big here.