Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
CD Projekt RED is drawing close to completing the long-awaited Heart of Stone expansion, which is due in October. That little tidbit was captured at PAX, which is happening in Seattle right now. During another panel, senior writer Jakub Szamalek mentioned that there is "some good news for Gwent players coming up". That presumably doesn't include a much-asked-for standalone edition of the game, as when asked about that Szamalek said he'd talk to his colleagues about it. No, this "good news" about Gwent must mean something else.
Read more >
The most recent patch 1.07 is now live, available on Steam, GOG and from the CD Projekt Red website. At a hefty 7.0 GB it's a huge patch with a number of changes and bug fixes including:
- Introduces an alternative movement style for Geralt. To enable, go to the Gameplay\Movement Response submenu.
- Adds a stash for player convenience. Players can now store loot in their stash, access to which is available in different parts of the world. Stash locations are marked on the map.
- All crafting components and alchemy ingredients now weigh nothing.
- Improves overall game performance.
- Introduces a number of improvements to overall game stability.
- Adds a Books tab to the Inventory panel. Also adds a feature whereby read and unread books are marked different…
CD Projekt Red announced yesterday that they are finishing up work on the next major patch to be released to all platforms. Keep up to date on the Witcher 3 at CD Projekt Red's news feed It's very large and will include some key changes:
- A new, alternative (optional) mov
- ement response mode for Geralt.
- A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player's map.
- Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
- Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
- Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory.
- Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be "pinned", m…