Ursine armor is part of the Bear School Gear in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The diagram can be obtained in the quest Scavenger Hunt: Bear School Gear, along with the rest of the diagrams for this set. Requires Level 20 to wear.
The armor can be crafted from these items:
- 1 x Shirt
- 2 x Hardened leather
- 1 x Dark Steel Plate
- 4 x Linen
- 1 x Monster bone
- 251 and a Journeyman Armorer.
- 135 armor
- +5% adrenaline point gain
- +5% resistance to piercing damage
- +5% resistance to bludgeoning damage
- +15% resistance to slashing damage
- +20% resistance to damage from monsters
- This piece of Witcher Gear acts as an ingredient to craft the Enhanced Ursine armor.