Unlucky's Treasure is a secondary treasure hunt quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. To get that treasure, Geralt must fight an old archgriffin on level 48.
Journal entry Edit
- While traveling through Skellige Geralt found the body of a warrior who had been torn apart by some monster. The poor fellow had been carrying a particularly intriguing document when he died.
- Just my ploughing luck! I buy myself a horse - turns out to be lame! I take a wench for my wife - turns out she's a nasty bitch. I build a house - not a year goes by and lightning strikes, burns the whole thing down. And the one time, ONE time fortune smiles on me and I return from a raid with some prime loot... A griffin flies down and makes its nest right on the summit of the mountain, right where I hid the treasure! Guess I should be happy it's not a gold fucking dragon, for fuck's sake!
- But so be it. Not the first wind to blow in my eyes. I'll chase it off. Even if I die trying!
- It seems fortune never did smile on the poor fellow who hid his treasure in a griffin's nest. Geralt, however, had much better luck.
- Read the document you found on the body
- Search the area using your Witcher Senses to find the treasure