Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Tukaj Foothills (Polish: Pogórze Tukajskie) is small mountainous region between Temeria, Brugge, Kerack and Brokilon. Castle of Rissberg is located in the area. According to local legend, it was named after a legendary hero known as Tukaj. Novel by Andrzej Sapkowski, Season of Storms, is located here.
Notable villages Edit
- Jaworek (diminutive form of Polish word "Jawor", wchich means "Sycamore" in English)
- Suche Skały (Dry Rocks)
- Płochaczowa Rębnia (Płochacz's Forest Cutting)
- Dudkowa Rębnia (Dudek's Forest Cutting)
- Warzelnia (Brewhouse)
- Dębowiec (Polish word, means "an oaken part of wood")
- Cisy (Yews)
- Kabłąki (Arches)
- Rogowizna (Offal?)
- Nowa Smolarnia (New Smokehouse)
- Sośnica (Pine)