Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
During chivalric tournamment in Toussaint, Geralt has to talk to a scribe to be able to officially take part in the contest either as Geralt of Rivia or Ravix of Fourhorn. The scribe is located at the southern end of the Tourney Grounds in a round tent.
Associated quest Edit
Journal entry Edit
- The International Knights’ Tourney under the patronage of Lady Vivienne de Tabris, 1275
- Participants registered and qualified to take part in the contest:
- Gregoire de Gorgon, winner of last year’s tourney. He shall not participate in the general competition, but shall fight in the final bout against the knight who earns the most points. (All signs seem to indicate Gregoire will defend his title.)
- Anséis, Prince of Lyria and Rivia, joining us for the third time in a row
- Horm Akerspaark, Prince of Maecht, rumored to be of the Emperor Emhyr’s blood, here for his fourth tourney
- Baron Palmerin de Launfal, his sixth time in the tourney
- Donimir of Troy, a Redanian knight, his first time in the tourney
- Guy de Bois-Fresnes of Metinna (a second cousin of Reynart de Bois-Fresnes, one of Her Grace’s knights errant), third time in the tourney
- Delwyn of Creigiau, a young knight, in the tourney for the first time
- Llinos of Metinna, third time in the tourney