In The Witcher computer game Edit
|Base||top quality base|
|Effect|| Damage +100%|
"Witchers take this potion before fighting strong, heavily armored opponents. Imbibing Thunderbolt causes witchers to enter into a battle trance. While in this state, witchers attack more efficiently and cause greater damage, while at the same time neglecting their own defense and becoming an easier target."
The Thunderbolt potion increases damage inflicted on opponents by 100%, but reduces dodging and parrying efficiency by 50% each.
- The Book of the Full Moon
- Geralt receives a potion in the Prologue from Vesemir during the Defending Kaer Morhen quest.
Potion. Significantly increases damage dealt at the expense of Vitality and its regeneration
|Price to buy||10 – 26|
|Price to sell||2|
The formula for this potion must be acquired before it can be brewed.
- The Thunderbolt potion augments muscle power and thus damage dealt using a sword. As simple as it is effective, the brew is a more powerful version of the Rook potion.
- Unfortunately, Thunderbolt may cause weaker muscle fibers to rupture, decreasing both Vitality and its regeneration. These side effects can be alleviated by taking the Swallow potion.
- Potion significantly increases Toxicity when imbibed.
- This potion is recommended before fighting particularly resilient or heavily armored monsters.