Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Truth is in the Stars is a bit strange secondary quest available in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal entry Edit
- Deep in the swampy woods of Velen there is a roadside altar praising the glories of one of the forgotten gods. That is where Geralt encountered a shriveled, half-senile old man who claimed he could foretell the future and would read Geralt's fortune - for a small fee.
- The soothsayer asked Geralt to bring him some of the dragonsroot that grew in a nearby cave. The witcher delivered it to him, and in turn the old man delivered a prophecy about a swallow and a tower. Geralt was not altogether certain what this could mean, but he decided to guard it in his memory for the future.
- Visit the soothsayer
- Bring the fortune teller something to eat
- Find dragonsroot using your Witcher Senses
- Take the dragonsroot to the fortune teller