Upon arriving in the ruins of the prison, a mysterious hooded figure stands still in the middle of the area. Approaching the figure will reveal it to be a pretty powerful alp. Combinations of yrden, moon dust, and black blood will prove useful in fighting the monster.
Journal entry Edit
- Wandering about the slopes of Mount Gorgon, Geralt came upon some grim, foreboding ruins. He set about exploring them and nearly tripped over a corpse. As always, he searched the body for a journal or letter that could shed some light on the circumstances of the individual's death. This time, too, this routine paid off. He found a journal and a key...
- The journal detailed an unsuccessful experiment that had resulted in Bastoy Prison being destroyed. The witcher also learned of a chest full of gold that remained hidden within the ruins.
- Geralt located the chest. The key he had found with the journal worked like a charm. So the witcher scooped up the gold and ran off to spend it!
- Read the journal.
- Find the treasure.
- The name is in reference to the Stanford prison experiment, a well known experiment that was meant to study the effects of perceived power between prisoners and prison guards but was called off after just 6 days due to the abuse that went on.
- The experiment describes Bastøy Prison outside Oslo, Norway