Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Secret Life of Count Romilly is a secondary treasure hunt quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt with Hearts of Stone Expansion.
Journal entry Edit
- Despite numerous warnings, Geralt ventured deep into Deadwight Wood, where he found the ruins of Castle Arnskrone. There he fought a tough battle against an ancient leshen and found the earthly remains of Walter Romilly, and with them the eccentric count's journal.
- Part of the count's journal described his foul treatment of Anastasia von Bourmann, who he believed to have been marked by a leshen. It also made mention of coin stashed somewhere beneath the castle.
- Deep within the castle's subterranean passages Geralt uncovered Count Romilly's dark secret and the source of his wealth. The bleak ruins also contained treasure, which the witcher found and kept.
- Read Count Romilly's notes
- Search the ruins of Count Romilly's castle