Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A shaggy-coated man stands at the crossroads in the town of Blandare (central Ard Skellig). Approach him, he has work if you’re willing to partner with him. He introduces himself as Djenge Frett—apparently a renowned mercenary in these parts. He’s after the Grossbart brothers. A trio of rapists and murderers who wear yellow caps on their heads.
Your objective mentions the vague (and vast) area of southern Ard Skellig, but the Grossbart Brothers are holed up more precisely in an underground grotto, just above sea level, along the southeastern coast of the island. You may wish to journey to Palisade and trek eastwards, before working your way south along the coastline. Or simply take a boat from Fyresdal around the coast until you discover the grotto entrance at the shore.
Enter the Grotto, and meet up with Djenge Frett in the entrance tunnel. Agree to help him, and follow him into a wider chamber, where the yellow-capped scum are camped. Charge in and slay any and all of the three brothers you wish. When Hegel, Jesse, and Manfred Grossbart are sent into the afterlife, your final conversation with Frett occurs (unless he dies, in which case the quest fails), as you’re rewarded and the quest concludes. Feel free to loot the Grotto afterwards. 
Journal entry Edit
- If I ever tire of writing of Geralt of Rivia, I will take up the tale of Djenge Frett, an itinerant bounty hunter. Geralt met this extraordinay man in Skellige, where he had gone to hunt the notorious Grossbart brothers. According to Frett's information, they were currently up to some nefarious business in the southern part of Ard Skellig.
- Djenge Frett's information was correct. The Grossbart brothers truly were hiding on Ard Skellig. Geralt and the bounty hunter decided to take them out together.
- The job was done. The world was finally free of those ruthless and bloodthirsty brothers. And it was all due to the brave Djenge Frett – and my dear friend, Geralt of Rivia.
- Look for the Grossbart brothers in southern Ard Skellig
- Help the bounty hunter deal with the Grossbart brothers
Behind the scenes Edit
The title of the quest is most likely a reference to the book "The Sad Tale of the Brothers Grossbart" by Jesse Bullington, in which a pair of ne'er-do-well brothers traverse medieval Europe and encounter witches, demons, and other supernatural monsters in their search for treasure.
The name of the bounty hunter Djenge Frett is a reference to Jango Fett, a bounty hunter in Star Wars.