The Path of Warriors is a quest in Skellige. It is essentially an obstacle course through the mountains, to the top, then underground through an underwater cave system. Make sure you collect the proof both at the top of the mountain and at the end of the water tunnel (in a desk, use your Witcher Senses). The "prize" is recognition in the Isles as a warrior and not just an outsider. Also you receive a Mag Deira cuirass and a steel sword named Ashrune, with a damage of 246-300.
Journal entry Edit
- During his stay in Skellige Geralt learned of something called the Path of Warriors. This was an obstacle-strewn route locals believed each self-respecting warrior must travel. Geralt knew if he managed to traverse the infamously-difficult Path he would earn respect and recognition throughout the isles.
- The witcher overcame all the obstacles along the Path and made it to the end. From then on, even the proudest Skellige warriors would treat him with respect.
- Reach the start of the Path.
- Talk to the man who oversees the Path.
- Descend down to the cave entrance.
- Travel through the tunnel and collect proof you made it to the end.
- Reach the end of the tunnel.
- Collect proof you made it to the top of the peak (50)
- Leave the caverns and talk to the man who oversees the Path.