Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The New Narakort Inn is a large, high-class inn frequented by the most important people in Vizima. One can enjoy a conversation over a goblet of good wine, play dice or try one's strength against the best pugilists in the capital. In the evenings, the New Narakort hosts exclusive, invitation-only receptions.
The both the innkeeper and the waitress at the New Narakort are fountains of information, given the right incentive. The waitress is generally friendly, if busy and one need only chat her up a few times to learn something new. The innkeeper needs cold, hard cash to loosen his lips, but it is worth a few rounds.
Andrew Gablodda can be found in the back room, spoiling for a fight and Patrick de Weyze can be found propping up a table near the entrance.
You can always find:
- A waitress, who will buy and sell food, drink, as well as some grease.
- Banquet facilities
- Recreational activities:
- For 233 , you can find out the password for the fisstech lab in the sewers.
- For another 233 , you can receive The Book of the Kiss and Curses and the Cursed. Which is a lot cheaper than if you buy the books yourself.
- For a further 233 , you can get a bomb recipe, Dragon's Dream.
- Spending any more will only get you useless idle gossip. The innkeeper will threaten to call the guards if you demand a refund.
- If you chat her up enough times, she will just give you the recipe for Wives' Tears, and the recipe for Devil's Puffball. Which proves that it pays to be a nice guy.
- She will also exchange either red gloves or 100 for two potions of Wives' Tears.
The female patron:
- There is also a woman at the inn (dressed in yellow and green) who wants either beer or (Cow's) milk (she will specify which) to quench her thirst. In return she will tell stories which provide bestiary entries for Basilisk, Wyvern and Archespore — one entry per drink. Geralt must exit and re-enter the inn (or meditate) after each tale to speak to her again.
Patrick de Weyze: