Journal entry Edit
In an old cottage Geralt came across living arrangements that clearly indicated the occupant was no humanoid. He decided to investigate what manner of being had made the building its home.
Geralt investigated the matter and discovered a grave hag hunted nearby. With the investigation part of his task complete, it was on to the luring-out-and-slicing-to-ribbons phase.
After ridding the village of the monster, Geralt collected a trophy from its body and went to the gravedigger for the promised bounty.
- Talk to the gravedigger.
- Explore the cemetery using your Witcher Senses.
- Follow the scent of cadaverine using your Witcher Senses.
- Investigate the lair using your Witcher Senses.
- Take the skulls.
- Put the skulls in the cemetery and wait for the grave hag to come.
- Kill the grave hag.
- Take a trophy.
- Collect your reward from the gravedigger.