The Last Exploits of Selina's Gang is a treasure hunt quest in the Blood and Wine expansion.
Journal entry Edit
- If Geralt ran into the grave robbers first:
- On the gang leader's rapidly cooling corpse, Geralt found an interesting letter from which he learned about Selina's Gang and a treasure that supposedly lay concealed in the tomb of a now dead but once famous woman burglar. yet to get at the treasure, the witcher needed a key.
- Bruce, Selina's erstwhile lover, had the key. Grieving after having lost his beloved and unable to bear life alone, Bruce had chosen suicide, jumped in the lake and drowned.
- Content to have found the key, Geralt returned to the gloomy catacombs and unlocked a chest full of valuables.. [sic] Since none of the members of the gang remained alive, the witcher could take all the wealth for himself with a clear conscience, then set off in search of new adventures.
- If Geralt found the body by the lake first:
- Intending to take a refreshing dip in Seidhe Llygad, Geralt happened on a corpse. Unsurprisingly, this quelled his desire to dive into the lake's shimmering waters. Yet on the corpse, which proved to be that of a suicide, he found a letter...
- The letter spoke of the love that had bloomed between Selina and Bruce - two famed Beauclairois cat burglars. It also detailed the sad end of the duo's story. But any tale of burglars is a tale of their loot. Always a big spender and thus ever in need of coin, the witcher resolved to find the hidden treasure.
- Geralt discovered he was not the lone prospector for the treasure Selina had left behind. So he quickly cut down his competitors, a band of grave robbers, and made off with the loot.
Quest objectives Edit
- Read the letter the grave robber was carrying.
- Search the shore of the lake near Orlémurs Cemetery.
- Find the treasure hidden in the cemetery.