Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Isle of Mists is one of the quests available in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal entry Edit
- After a long search Geralt was at last a step from his goal. Avallac'h had hid Ciri from the Hunt on the magical Isle of Mists, which could only be reached if fate deemed one worthy - or by following a magic firefly, which was decidedly the easier option. Geralt thus readied himself to sail to the isle and bring back Ciri.
- Finally. After years of separation, weeks of searching, dozens of false trails and endless worry, Geralt had found Ciri. They were not given long to celebrate their reunion, however. As soon as Ciri awoke from her magic slumber the Wild Hunt picked up her trail and began to attack. Geralt and his adopted daughter thus had no choice but to use Ciri's special abilities to flee to Kaer Morhen and face their attackers there.
- Go to Skellige
- Get on a boat
- Talk to friends who could help defeat the Hunt and ask them to join your fight
- Follow the Firefly
- Check what's in the hut
- Look for Ferenc along the coast
- Look for Ivo in the cave
- Look for Gaspard near the lighthouse
- Wake Gaspard up
- Bring Gaspard to the hut
- Return to the hut