The Dwarven Document Dilemma is a secondary quest available in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal entry Edit
- One of the individuals Geralt met in his travels was a dwarf by the name of Rostan Muggs. This cocksure runt talked Geralt into retrieving some stolen documents for him.
- Imagine Geralt's surprise when he found out Muggs had not actually been robbed. Far from it, in fact – the scoundrel had lost his documents fair and square in a game of cards.
- Geralt successfully retrieved Muggs' documents. I must say, though Geralt is always repeating that he doesn't get involved in the affairs of others... the facts don't really bear him out.
- Use your Witcher Senses to follow the clues to find Mugg's attackers
- Go to the place where Muggs was attacked and examine it using your Witcher Senses
- Compare Muggs' and the attackers accounts
- Confront Muggs about his story or get the documents from Gerd
If you haven't taken this quest and if the Fencinc Lessons is not completed then Rostan Muggs is inaccessible. To find him you must finish the Fencinc Lessons quest first. (In patch 1.22)