The Drakenborg Redemption is a treasure hunt quest available in the Hearts of Stone expansion.
Journal entry Edit
- While traveling near Novigrad, Geralt happened across the body of an unfortunate wretch who had stumbled into a cave full of arachnomorphs. In his pockets was a yellowed letter.
- The letter was from a thief informing his partner about where he had hidden their takings. To their great misfortune, the damp cave he had chosen was also home to monstrous spiders, who'd made the treasure's hiding spot the very heart of their lair...
- The letter told the truth – Geralt found the hidden treasure and kept a one hundred percent finder's fee for himself.
- There is a bug, sometimes the quest does not complete when looting the chest, and thus stays active forever.
- The name of the quest is likely a reference to The Shawshank Redemption.