|Effect||significantly increases Endurance regeneration|
"In preparation for an all-night vigil at the side of a cursed man, or before a battle which is certain to be prolonged, a witcher mixes a dose of Tawny Owl potion to boost his endurance."
- Geralt receives a potion in the Prologue from Vesemir or Triss during the Defending Kaer Morhen quest.
- The Book of the Tawny Owl
- Recipe for Owlbedo Juice
- Recipe for Tawny Brain Soup
- Recipe for Hell's Bells soup or Cream of Mushroom
- Tawny Owl is a species of strigidae with a number of subspecies.
Potion. Accelerates Vigor regeneration
|Price to buy||10 – 26|
|Price to sell||2|
- Tawny Owl speeds up the regeneration of Vigor. After consuming it, the witcher can parry monsters' blows and cast Signs more often. The potion is weaker than Lapwing, but generates no side effects. It can also be used to alleviate the side effects of Gadwall.
- Potion moderately increases Toxicity when imbibed.
- The potion is recommended for witchers who specialize in casting Signs and those who fight monsters that employ strong attacks which must be parried. Its low toxicity and virtual lack of side effects make it ideal for combining with other potions.