Tamara Strenger is a character in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. She is the daughter of Philip Strenger, the Bloody Baron and his wife.
Journal entry Edit
- "The baron's daughter, Tamara, had disappeared with her mother some time before Geralt arrived at Crow's Perch. The baron described her as a charming young maid of nineteen summers and the apple of his eye. No wonder, then, that the lord of Crow's Perch was desperate to find her.
- Yet it seemed Tamara had finally had enough of the way the baron treated her mother and decided to flee along with her.
- Geralt found his way to a hut belonging to a fisherman-* who had helped Tamara and her mother in their flight. There he learned that a horrible beast had captured Anna and dragged her into the swamp. Tamara was able to escape with her life, and had found shelter with a relative of the fisherman in Oxenfurt.
- Tamara had indeed made it to Oxenfurt safe and sound and would not even consider returning to her father. Determined to save her mother from the clutches of the creatures that had imprisoned her in the bog, Tamara had joined the ranks of the witch hunters, hoping their support would allow her to survive a trek into Crookback Bog.
- If Geralt freed the Ghost in the Tree:
- Tamara and her escort of witch hunter made it to the swamp clearing and there, to her great astonishment, was her father, who had also set out to free Anna. This family reunion was not, however, to be a moment of celebration - though Anna regained human form and a sound mind for a brief moment, she had only enough strength to bid farewell to her loved ones before passing on.
Associated quests Edit
- During the quest "Family Matters", Tamara can be found in the Northern part of Oxenfurt, near the docks.
- Tamara is seen next during the quest "Return to Crookback Bog". She has arrived to the swamp with a group of witch hunters to find her missing mother.
- Some people have mistaken her for a prostitute at the Passiflora, however it is more likely the developers simply used similar character models as the prostitute in question makes no mention of her family or Geralt.