Sunken Chest is a treasure hunt quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal Entry Edit
- Geralt happened across an intriguing note written by someone who, first of all, clearly suffered from a poor memory, and, secondly, had hidden valuables somewhere nearby...
- Note to self:
- Small isle with ruins or a bridge built of red brick - that's the spot. Traces of a camp left on the isle.
- Will need to dive down among the submerged ruins. Chest visible among them.
- The witcher followed all tracks, investigated all evidence and peered under every rock until he finally found the chest and within it - treasure.
- Read the notes you found.
- Find the sunken treasure chest using your Witcher Senses.