Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stun is a critical effect with the following characteristics:
- Geralt is incapacitated, i.e. control of Geralt is temporarily ineffective.
- Opponents can kill Geralt with one hit (coups de grâce using ordinary swords or simple finishing blows using non-witcher style weapons).
- When stunned, enemies' attacks are temporarily stopped as they remain afflicted.
Enemies who have less than 33% of their vitality left may be stunned and/or knocked down by any short weapon attack. Nevertheless, as with heavy weapons, they can not be used in stun-finishers, meaning that while Geralt performs a finishing move, only increased damage is dealt but the opponent will not die as a result unless the damage exceeds current vitality.
Stun boosters Edit
Stun resistance Edit
Opponents who use stun Edit
Opponents with immunity Edit
- Drowned dead
- Greater brothers
- Kikimore queens
- Kikimore warriors
- Mutant assassins
Opponents with resistance Edit
- Armored hounds
- Bloedzuigers (low)
- Barghests (some)
- Giant centipedes
- Hellhounds (possible)
- Royal wyvern
Opponents with susceptibilitiy Edit
Weapons which stun Edit
- Meteorite sword with one red, one blue, one yellow meteorite piece.
- Meteorite sword with one yellow, two red meteorite pieces.
- Meteorite sword with one red, two yellow meteorite pieces.
- Meteorite sword with three yellow meteorite pieces.