Stun is a critical effect with the following characteristics:
- Geralt is incapacitated, i.e. control of Geralt is temporarily ineffective.
- Opponents can kill Geralt with one hit (coups de grâce using ordinary swords or simple finishing blows using non-witcher style weapons).
- When stunned, enemies' attacks are temporarily stopped as they remain afflicted.
Enemies who have less than 33% of their vitality left may be stunned and/or knocked down by any short weapon attack. Nevertheless, as with heavy weapons, they can not be used in stun-finishers, meaning that while Geralt performs a finishing move, only increased damage is dealt but the opponent will not die as a result unless the damage exceeds current vitality.
Stun boosters Edit
Stun resistance Edit
Opponents who use stun Edit
Opponents with immunity Edit
- Drowned dead
- Greater brothers
- Kikimore queens
- Kikimore warriors
- Mutant assassins
Opponents with resistance Edit
- Armored hounds
- Bloedzuigers (low)
- Barghests (some)
- Giant centipedes
- Hellhounds (possible)
- Royal wyvern
Opponents with susceptibilitiy Edit
Weapons which stun Edit
- Meteorite sword with one red, one blue, one yellow meteorite piece.
- Meteorite sword with one yellow, two red meteorite pieces.
- Meteorite sword with one red, two yellow meteorite pieces.
- Meteorite sword with three yellow meteorite pieces.