Stranger in a Strange Land is a secondary quest available on Skellige Islands during The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal entry Edit
- The common folk rarely show witchers the gratitude they deserve for practicing their dangerous trade. Arinbjorn, however, proved an even more ungrateful place than usual in this regard. After taking care of a wraith plaguing this village, Geralt stepped into the local tavern in search of a well-earned drink. Before he could even take a sip, however, two trouble-seeking youths started harassing him. Geralt usually strives to avoid bloodshed in such situations... but this time he had no choice.
- Though Geralt had killed his attackers in self-defense, no witnesses confirmed this and he was charged with starting the brawl. The inhabitants of Arinbjorn urged Geralt to put down his weapons and hand himself over to the jarl, Madman Lugos. Wanting no more blood on his hands that day, Geralt reluctantly delivered himself to the justice of a lunatic.
- Geralt stood before Madman Lugos to be tried. The jarl found him guilty, but then immediately paid his blood price for him, thus giving him his freedom. In this way Lugos repaid the witcher for the help he had given his son in the Cave of Dreams.
- Defeat the warriors who picked a fight with you
- See what's happening outside
- Get out of prison