As of Patch 1.07 in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, stashes (storage chests) have been added to the game, enabling better management of loot and overencumbrance. They can be found in select locations of the multi-region open world. As in previous games, stashes allow the player to place items in one "stash" location and retrieve them from another.
Journal entry Edit
- You can store weapons, armor and junk in your stash for safekeeping, confident they will not be stolen or otherwise disappear.
- In White Orchard, in Inn near Elsa.
- In Velen, former Ciri's room at Crow's Perch.
- In Novigrad, at Rosemary and Thyme near Dandelion.
- In Skellige, in Yennefer's room at the New Port Inn near Kaer Trolde.
- In Kaer Morhen, Main hall.
- In Toussaint, Corvo Bianco Vineyard main house, first floor in the Master Bedroom.