Journal entry Edit
- 15the day of observation (23rd of Birke)
- Back in the camp. Brought in heaps of plunder, mostly armor and weapons, but this time a sealed chest, too. Towards dusk a man delivered rations of food. And drink.
- 16the day of observation (24th of Birke)
- Messenger arrived in the camp before dawn. Caused quite a stir. They immediately organized a group to transport the chest. After dusk I'll try to track down where they carried it to.
- 17the day of observation (25th of Birke)
- Didn't move the case that far away, just to the abandoned hut near the old mill. Set up a watch, so I wasn't able to get closer.
- 18the day of observation (26th of Birke)
- Every man in the camp has been drinking since yesterday afternoon. If we attacked now, we'd oblieterate them. Too bad the commander only sent one man (me) to this outpost. I'll try to sneak in tonight. If fortune smiles on me, perhaps one man will be enough