- Read the note attached to the spoon.
- Ask the owner of the Pheasantry about the mysterious spoon.
- Search the Pheasantry's cellars.
- Read the notes found in the Pheasantry.
- Find Gor-Thon's studio and look for treasure.
Journal entry Edit
The note labeled the strange spoon as the property of the Pheasantry, known far and wide to be the finest tavern in all the duchy of Toussaint.
The witcher decided to follow the lead and headed to the Pheasantry to see what he could find. Though the innkeep denied ever having seen the peculiar utensil, she did suggest that Geralt search the tavern's cellar. For it was there that the previous owner's documents were stowed.
In the cellar Geralt found some notes. These in turn stated the spoon was a key to the studio of a legendary elven cook. The studio supposedly lay hidden amidst the ruins of a temple to the goddess Danamebi in the Blessure Forest...
Geralt reached the temple ruins, descended into the cellar, and found the long-forgotten studio-kitchen of one Ra'mses Gor-Thon, where treasure was as plentiful as dust and cobwebs!