Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Something Ends, Something Begins is the final "chapter" of the third game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, it contains different dialogues and side quests depending on Geralt's main decisions regarding Ciri and the Northern Kingdoms (like killing Radovid V and stuff).
Journal Entry Edit
- My story began in Temeria, near Vizima, with Geralt dreaming a dream of Yennefer, Ciri and the Wild Hunt. It ends in Temeria as well, with the witcher returning to Vizima to have one last conversation with the emperor - and tell him Ciri would not be coming back.
- After his meeting with Emhyr var Emreis, Geralt set off for White Orchard, where he had agreed to meet someone amidst the ruins of the old castle there.
- And who awaited Geralt in White Orchard? Ciri - packed and ready to set off on the path. Where did the witcher and his ward venture, you ask, an what became of them? That, dear reader, is another story.
- Follow the chamberlain.
- Go to the ruined fortress.
- Wait for the person you are supposed to meet.
- Go to the inn.
In order to receive this ending:
- When Ciri suggests visiting Bald Mountain during Blood on the Battlefield, say “Velen, then” and not the “Gotta visit the Emperor first” response.
- Do at least two of the following four things::
- During Blood on the Battlefield say “I know what might lift your spirits” when talking with Ciri.
- Let Ciri speak to the Lodge of Sorceresses on her own during Final Preparations.
- During Child of the Elder Blood when Ciri becomes angry, say “Go for it."
- Agree to visit Skjall's grave at the end of Child of the Elder Blood
Journal Entry Edit
My story began in Temeria, near Vizima, with Geralt dreaming a dream of Yennefer, Ciri and the Wild Hunt. It ends in Temeria as well, , with winter in full force, a blanket of snow wrapping the earth tight, and the witcher and his ward heading out to hunt rabbits.
No rabbits were snared that morning, but a forktail did meet its end. In any case, that did not prove the day's most important event. Ciri took Geralt for a walk that turned out to be the most momentous of his long life. She told him she had accepted the emperor's offer and would ride to Nilfgaard. There she would assume her rightful place as heir to the throne - next in line to be empress of the most powerful state in the world. A Nilfgaardian delegation awaited to take her to the City of Towers. And what happened then, you ask? What did fate have in store for Geralt and Ciri? That, dear reader, is another story.
- Talk to the hunter.
- Go to the meeting place.
- Go to the Griffin's nest.
- Kill the forktail.
- Go to the lake.
- Throw a bomb to scare off a bear.
- Throw a bomb at the hole in the ice.
- Collect the fish. 4/4
- Go for a walk with Ciri.
"Bad" ending (If Ciri dies fighting White Frost) Edit
Journal Entry Edit
In order to receive this ending, do at least three of the following five things:
- Say “Relax, you don’t have to be good at everything,” when comforting Ciri during Blood on the Battlefield.
- Go with Ciri to the meeting with the Lodge of Sorceresses during Final Preparations.
- During Child of the Elder Blood when Ciri becomes angry, choose the “Calm down" dialogue option.
- Say “No time" when Ciri asks to visit Skjall's grave at the end of Child of the Elder Blood
- Visit the Emperor during Blood on the Battlefield, and say “Definitely need it more than you” to accept payment for bringing Ciri to him.