This tool was created by Ronald Hoffman (ScripterRon).
It lets you modify the attributes and abilities of Geralt. You can also unpack the files contained within a save, manually modify one or more of the files, and then repack the save. Note that you can't add or delete files, only modify them.
- Stats (Experience, orens, talents, etc)
- Attributes (Strength, Dexterity, Stamina and Intelligence selections)
- Signs (Sign selections)
- Styles (Steel and Silver Sword selections)
- Equipment (equipped items and trophy)
- Inventory (items, stack sizes)
- Quests (game quests: Started, Completed, Failed and Not Started)
- Examine Quest button (Shows description of the current quest stage)
There are two editions of this editor. Using the wrong one can result in inventory errors when loading a save because the expanded inventory system is only implemented in the Enhanced Edition.
- The Witcher Save Editor is for the original version of the game. (This edition is currently unavailable.)
- The Witcher Enhanced Save Editor is for the Enhanced version.
Current version: TWEditorEnhanced 2.1. Requires Java 1.6.
The Witcher Save EditorOriginal download location, now a dead link.
Alternative downloads (Only the Enhanced edition is available at the moment):
witchervault.ign.com mirrorLink is dead.