The Royal Huntsman can be found throughout The Witcher (PC). In particular, Geralt first meets him in the Outskirts, again in the Trade Quarter, and finally in a cave in the swamp cemetery. He's the primary source of information on hunts for exceptional monsters, paying a bounty for each trophy brought to him as proof of success.
After the player turns in all 10 trophies they can talk to the Royal Huntsman again; he offers a choice between a steel sword and a silver sword. The steel sword is the Mahakaman Rune Sihil, and the silver sword is Moonblade.
Associated quests Edit
- The Monster of the Lake
- King of the Crypt
- White Fang
- The Predatory Wyvern
- The Vampiress of the Swamp
Where to find him Edit
- During Chapter I he is located at his campsite, between the farming village and the crossroads near the Outskirts Inn.
- During Chapter II, Vincent Meis (captain of the City Guard) fulfills this function.
- During Chapter III, the Huntsman sits at a table in the Trade Quarter next to the Vizima cemetery gate (East of the Guardhouse), above The New Narakort.
- During Chapter IV, Tobias Hoffman (the chief of Murky Waters) fulfills this function.
- During Chapter V, the Huntsman is inside the Druids' cave in the swamp cemetery.