|This article is about the count and knight. For other persons with same name, see Roderick.|
Geralt first meets him in the banquet facilities at The New Narakort in the Trade Quarter in Chapter III. He is a close confidant of Princess Adda and appears quite protective of her in his own manner.
Later, he is found near the Old Manor where he and Geralt have possibly their final confrontation.
Associated quests Edit
- I met Count de Wett at Leuvaarden's reception. He hails from Nilfgaard, belongs to the Order of the Flaming Rose and advises King Foltest on behalf of the Order. He is exceptionally loathsome and arrogant, and he came to hate me from the moment we met. De Wett arrived at the party in the company of Princess Adda. I sense there is something going on between them.
- De Wett turned out to be the sworn enemy of Thaler, the chief of the Temerian intelligence service."
- The Order acknowledged De Wett's achievements and promoted the rat. I don't know what the count did in response, but it apparently pleased his superiors.
- The Nilfgaardian spilt the beans. Now I am certain he is to blame for the return of Adda's striga curse.
- I killed De Wett in a fight. One less son of a bitch to worry about.
Only if Geralt kills both the werewolf and the striga:
- I encountered De Wett's ghost in the Ice Plains.
During events of the third game you can find in Royal Palace at Vizima a secret room with letter, on skeleton leaning against a chest, addressed to him by Alyssandra Deviel with instruction how to revive striga in Adda.
- Dice poker games against Roderick can be quite profitable.
- Roderick might be related to Nilfgaardian Duke Joachim de Wett.
- The face of Roderick de Wett 3D model was based on real face of Tomasz Gop, producer at CD Projekt RED.